I'm struggling with a decision right now. The bill has arrived for the web hosting for my sites, and frankly, I'm wondering if it's worth it. Should I let it go, should I find a new venue for it, or should I just sent out another check?
The site has been a source of pride for me (up since 1995, remodeled twice, frequently updated until two years ago), but now, when I look at it, the sheer volume of work needed to update the HTML and get it out of the nineties staggers me. I don't receive a lot of feedback, maybe one email every three months.
What do you think?